What is the Best Undercounter Refrigerator for Me?
The most common refrigerator style is a large upright refrigerator. However, if you have a small kitchen with tight spaces, you should consider a undercounter refrigerator.
The under-counter refrigerator is the optimal solution that gives your kitchenette a spacious, decluttered, modern yet streamlined appearance. This new trend has taken the world because of its aesthetic, environment-friendly, utility and convenience.
Drawer refrigerators or undercounter refrigerators are a fridge and freezer styles that fit underneath a counter. This gives you the option to place it in unique locations and free up precious counter space.
The Best Guide to Undercounter Refrigerators Chart
What should I consider when I am looking for the best undercounter refrigerator for me?
- Size. Undercounter refrigerators by design are built in units. Because of this make sure that you know the exact space you have when looking for a undercounter refrigerator. This includes the width, depth, and height.
- Customizable. Do you want to to fit seamlessly with your current kitchen design? Some undercounter refrigerators come with customizable front panels so that it can fit in any kitchen.
What are the Pros of an Undercounter Refrigerator?
- Space. It frees up counter space and removes the traditional, large stand up refrigerator.
- Design. The refrigerator can be hidden from view by blending it into the overall kitchen decor.
- Flexibility. Can be placed in more places inside the kitchen, such as the kitchen island.
What are the Cons of an Undercounter Refrigerator?
- Cost. They are more costly.
- Not as User-friendly. It requires you to bend over to use the refrigerator.
- Space. It doesn’t hold as much as a normal refrigerator, and its design brings up space management issues.
Editor’s Choice In-depth Review
KitchenAid - Architect Series II 4.8 Cu. Ft. Built-In Double Drawer Refrigerator/ Freezer - Black/Other
On sale on Amazon
What makes the KitchenAid KDDO24CVX so great is that it is customizable. You can easily place your own custom front panels so that it can fit in your kitchen.
It has both a refrigerator and freezer drawer. It provides a sturdy construction for every day use and also has great temperature control.
The interior LED lights clearly illuminate all of your food.
I would recommend this refrigerator if you are looking for one that will easily fit in with your current kitchen and are trying to save space.