How to fix a Refrigerator
The refrigerator is both the most handy tool in your kitchen and the most frustrating. When it works, every thing is great, but when it doesn’t work, it can be a really big headache.
Sometimes, this headache can turn into a really big problem. To pay for a repair man to come over and fix the problem can be really time consuming and expensive.
You can save both a lot of time and money and do it yourself. Most of the time all you need are a few handheld tools and a little bit of elbow grease.
Sometimes, you may need to buy some replacement parts, but this will end up being a fraction of the cost of a repairman. This is an on going series, where we show you how to fix a refrigerator the easy way.
If you have any questions and want a particular problem answered, comment below or contact us.
How to fix a refrigerator - Troubleshooting & Repair Help
- The fridge is not cold enough.
- The fridge water dispenser is not working.
- The fridge ice maker is not working.
- The fridge ice dispenser is not working.
- The fridge is not defrosting.
- The fridge is noisy or loud.
- The fridge freezer is cold but the refrigerator is warm.
- The fridge is leaking water.
- The fridge is freezing food.
- The fridge ice maker is overflowing.
- The fridge light is not working.
How to Maintain your fridge.
Check out this guide to help you maintain your fridge.
If you follow these tips and make sure to properly maintain your fridge, it will cause you much less problems and you won’t have to worry as much with knowing how to fix a refrigerator as it won’t break down in the first place.